by The Ghost Peeker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Speaking of Gettysburg...

Just wanted to say that I am back here in Gettysburg for Phenomenology 103! I got here a day early and was hoping to go do some self tours as I picked up this wonderful book complete with some great maps and I have done more research into the area and into the Civil War with the battle of Gettysburg itself AND! I even created a great civil war playlist! But blah it is raining and so that put a lil snafu into my plans.


Be sure and check back however later as once I get back, I'll be bringing you all up to date on the past investigations/events that I've attended between the two Gettysburg events! :)


I want to share about my Olympus recorder next and then I'll be following that up with the Waverly Hills investigation, Alcatraz and I just returned from a 2nd trip to the Stanley Hotel 2 weeks ago! Plus more on equipment and also people and groups I've encountered. I will be showcasing them as I go along so be sure and check back now and again!


Also coming up is Coffey Talk in Dallas with Chip Coffey complete with an investigation at the Adolphus Hotel! WOO HOO! I am so excited! Lots of great, fun stuff coming up!


GP
/|\

No comments:

Post a Comment