by The Ghost Peeker

Monday, May 2, 2011

Psychic Awakenings 2 - MN 2010

There was to be another Psychic Awakenings in MN in 2010 but it was cancelled. :(
I am only wanting to blog about it because I was so excited to go back up to MN and had quickly sent in my fee for the event and was starting to plan away for it when it was cancelled as some of the main speakers were not going to be able to make it due to their show being taped.

This was a big disappointment for me as one of my favorite trips I had taken thus far was the Psychic Awakening in MN the time before.

What was nice was that this was thru Darkness Radio and they offered to either hold onto the money for me for a future trip or refund my money. I took the refund and it was promptly sent back to me. :) So kudos to Darkness Radio for returning the money so fast and for being so kind about it!

I had really enjoyed all the vendors in MN the time before and I hope to be able to get back up there again for another Psychic Awakenings! So I will be keeping my eyes open for other opportunities and as time and money permits me to go! :)

GP
/|\

No comments:

Post a Comment